Tuesday, January 29, 2008

One of my greatest friends

Kerri - Thank you so much for being such a great friend. You show a geniune interest in my family and love my kids REGARDLESS of what they do: I spoke to Chloe this morning about her lovely artwork. UGH.

Thank you for caring about this journey we are on, for talking to me about it and being interested and for showing me that when Baby Girl comes, I know you will love her just as you do Keaton and Chloe.

Thank you for going out of your way several times trying to find me paper lanterns for Baby Girl & Chloe's room. They are perfect (she found a 5 pack at Target on a recent trip to the US) & I will always remember how hard you tried to help me find the perfect finishing touches to a room that now only needs a baby girl to occupy it :)

Like my mom says quite often: "Kerri is a true friend". My mom is right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh les... i am so lucky to have you guys... we are all so lucky!thanks for your kind words... you almost made me cry!!!

Anonymous said...

aww so sweet! so nice to have awesome friends!! and OMG about the art on the walls- I would have *died*!!!