Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm tagged

Jennifer and April both tagged me... so here I go...

4 jobs I've had:
1. Arby's Cashier in highschool
2. Interior Designer
3. CAD Designer
4. Real Estate Office Administrato

4 movies watched over and over:
1. Titanic
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. Far & Away
4. Wedding Crashers

4 places I've lived:
1. Belleville, Ontario
2. London, Ontario
3. Oshawa, Ontario
4. Santa Monica California (only for 1 month)

4 shows I watch:
1. Without a Trace
2. CSI (Las Vegas)
3. Biggest Loser
4. Lost

4 places I've been:
1. St. Lucia (our honeymoon)
2. Quebec City, Quebec (ski trips)
3. St. Thomas (on our cruise)
4. St. George Island, Florida (family vacation 06)

4 people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Kerri
2. Jacqueline
3. Shaune
4. Renee

4 favorite things to eat:
1. Vietnamese at Saigon Restaurant! #9 (Bun Thit Nuong Cha Gio)
2. Chinese (Almond Soo Guy, Pork Fried Rice, Chicken Lo Mein)
3. Chocolate
4. Buttered Popcorn

4 places I'd rather be:
1. In Vietnam
2. Ireland and Scotland
3. St. George Island for another family vacation
4. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii

4 things I look forward to this year:
1. Meeting and loving our 3rd child
2. Decorating our house
3. My new camera in March hopefully
4. Being with my family and being happy

3 comments:

Living to Love said...

Thanks for joining in on the fun! I am assuming you still live in Ontario? That is something I didn't know!

P.S I love the way you take your pictures. Do you edit them with photo shop?

Carissa said...

Thanks for sharing and joining in!

Anonymous said...

you are getting a new camera?? nice!!