Tuesday, January 22, 2008

2008 Family Portrait

























Sometime in 2008 we will become a family of 5. I hold tight to that hope and know that it might not happen as soon as what we thought it would but... it will happen and it will happen when it is meant to.

Keaton sketched this little family portrait for me. He is always drawing me pictures and this one is so special to me... he drew in baby girl. And... he is officially calling her Meg. Yes, I think the name has stuck and I'll be really surprised if we do not name her this. For a while it was Isabel, then Maya... and I love both these names - but I think Shaune and I both think that 'Meg' feels right. And Keaton and Chloe think so too. Chloe is calling her "Meggie" all the time and Keaton likes "Meg".

This photo is hung on my cork board where I work on my computer and I know someday I'll get a photo of her while sitting at my computer and I'll be able to look up at Keaton's photo and SMILE!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Ahhh...what a great pic! Meg is a wonderful name for your baby girl! Looking forward to seeing her pic. I'm sure it will look just like Keaton's beautiful pic!

Anonymous said...

that is the sweetest picture and i LOVE the name meg!!

Tara said...

AAAHHHH....that is too cute! You gotta love kids impressions, eh! I LOVE Meg...it sounds as though the family loves it as well!! YOU SEE, MEG is already apart of your family! Keep smiling!