Wednesday, January 23, 2008

6 months DTV outfit(s)










































































Ok. So, if you recall I decided that I'd commemorate each month of our DTV wait by buying baby Lightfoot an outfit. Well, this month is the month of Good Deals... so Baby girl got a few things off the sales racks. Here is Keaton enthusiastically displaying them all for your viewing pleasure. I mostly got comfy things like sleepers and a few sweaters. I've bought mostly all 12 mo size just in case we are referred an older baby girl :)

6 comments:

Jules and Danny said...

That must have been one heck of a sale... there are some gorgeous outfits there! And I like Keaton's role as Vanna. Gosh, if I had bought an outfit every month since DTV I would have enough clothes for about 10 babies by now!
Jules

Carissa said...

Very cute!

Kristin said...

Keaton is such a great model!

Like Jules he reminds me of a game show host, but I was thinking more along the lines of Barker's Beauties from the Price is Right!

Hope your referral comes very soon!

Anonymous said...

awwwwww!!!! cute cute clothes!! (and cute Keaton!)

K said...

Hi there! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I hope your wait goes by quickly!

My Franks said...

It is a hard wait, shopping helps! I even bought little tags for the closet to sort out all the different sizes of clothes I purchased over the 15 month wait. Okay so the tags were a little crazy!
-Crystal