Friday, January 11, 2008

Photo of the Week

This photo about sums up Chloe.

Dora hat - mangled and loved and worn at all times ...she loved this hat last summer.

Candy - nobody can pack in the candy like my girl can.

Tangled hair - we have an agreement at our house, I don't make her brush her hair unless we are going to town. She really hates getting the knots out of her wild hair.

Pink - her signature colour!

Crocs - her footwear of choice until the snow falls!
Sunglasses - she picked those out!

She is my one of a kind little Miss. I love the spunk in this photo. Photo taken August 2007.

4 comments:

Chandra said...

What a great photo! Thanks for sharing, it made me smile.

Anonymous said...

ohmygosh i miss you guys!! chloe is SO cute!!!

Amanda said...

OMG, I absolutely love that picture - she is adorable!

Carissa said...

I love how the photo says so much about your girl!