Friday, January 4, 2008

An inspiring Link

If you have a moment, go and watch this link. (scroll down on the right hand side bar and pause music playlist first)...
http://thevoiceofadventure.blogspot.com/2007/11/my-story.html

It spoke to me and explains (better than I could) a lot of why we are doing what we are doing. I know there are people that don't understand our reasons for doing what we are doing but truly, we are just following our hearts and doing what we feel we are called to do. And it feels so good.

Something or someone or a combination of many things... planted this dream of adoption in both our hearts and finding the courage to do what our hearts told us to do (this has been in our hearts for over 10 years) was not easy but I know I've learned so much during this process about trusting my feelings and listening to the voice that leads me in life. Angel (fitting name I think) in the following video link explains beautifully her story and why adoption was the answer to her heart's dream.

2 comments:

Angel said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comments. I am so glad you enjoyed it. :0) Angel

Tara said...

WOW...thanks for this link! How inspiring - I too felt inspired as well as touched, moved & motivated to wait for our little miracles to join our family!