Friday, January 4, 2008

Photo of the Week

Its hard to think back to 2004 and remember Chloe at this age. I remember she was an easy baby. All it took to make her happy was her thumb, her mom & her crib by 7pm each night. She is 10 months old here. Wow, time flies... I'd just gotten my first Digital SLR camera and was always taking photos of her. She NEVER liked the camera (and still doesn't) but I love this photo of her. She was a happy baby and always giggling, her giggles would get the attention of anyone within earshot (that hasn't changed much either).

10 months old... soon I will be back to a baby girl so young. Do I remember how to do it? Diapers and bottles and a lot less sleep than I'm getting now. I can't wait.

I know the little girl in this photo (who is now 4 1/2 yrs old) is eager to be my 'assistant' and be a big sister.

No comments: