Friday, February 1, 2008

Photo of the Week

I came across this photo yesterday and it made me smile...

so I thought I'd pick it for this week's Photo.

My girl is really into Barbie... especially Barbie movies. She has them all I think and for Halloween this past fall she wanted to be "Barbie Island Princess"... and her wish is our command.

She looked glorious. I don't think you can tell in this small photo but she had us put sparkle gel all over her face so she'd look "magical". It worked!

Chloe Raine - Halloween 2007

3 comments:

Carissa said...

Awwww how cute!

Jules and Danny said...

She is beautiful and the perfect Barbie...

Kelly said...

I am fascinated by the color you are able to get in your pictures. I can't figure out the old basic version of Photoshop that we have - it is Elements 3. We have had it for years and I never took the time to learn how to use it. Do you think I should invest in the expensive photoshop or update to a more recent version of Elements? Or, do you think the one I have is probably more than enough? I just want to get the colors looking like yours.