Friday, February 15, 2008

Taking photos of your baby

Just posting a link to a recent blog entry I did at Better Homes & Gardens Scrapbooks Etc photo blog. It is about photographing babies (not just newborns) and since all of us are 'expecting'... I thought it might interest some of you. I know I had very little interest in photography until my son was born and then all of a sudden... getting great photos of him (and Chloe who followed 2 yrs later) consumed me.

I haven't done a ton of baby photography since turning digital 4 years ago, but am hoping that this is the year I really get to put all my photo obsessing to work - on Baby Girl Lightfoot.

Here is the link for anyone interested:
The PHOTOG BLOG

1 comment:

M. said...

You've been tagged. List 7 random things that people may not know about you. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.