Saturday, February 9, 2008

Cuteness!



I have really been enjoying my sewing classes I am taking. Every week I take a new and do-able project and I get so much satisfaction out of getting something DONE and learning in the process. This week I learned how to make simple little bibs. Yes, my baby girl is going to rock the bibs. I got these funky fabrics at Wal-mart clearance of all places and now I cannot wait to order some trendy funky florals and make lots more. They have terry cloth undersides and they were sooooooo easy to make... the hardest part was the silver clasps - so I let my teacher smash those into place.


Found this cute shirt and I think I have to buy it. I see it with a red tutu and striped leggings underneath. Oh so cute! The site actually has a lot of fun little t-shirts and onsies for kiddies. I also love this one ... and this one.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Those bibs are toooo cute! GREAT JOB - you're picking up the knack of sewing quickly! I saved the link to those shirts - these are so adorable (where do you ever find such adorable stuff?). Hope all is well...

Tara

Jules and Danny said...

I love these Tee's and the bibs you made for baby girl! Between her room, your shopping and your sewing, I think she will join your first two children as being some of the hippest kids in town!
Jules

Anonymous said...

Great bibs!

Anonymous said...

love these bibs!! start making some for me :-)

those shirts are great, i am definitely going to have to get one!