Thursday, February 28, 2008

Etsy lovin'

There are so many things I'm seeing on the internet that I want or like or feel inspired by. And... since we are moving into 'save mode' lately, I will share the links with you, since I won't be buying all this yummy stuff.

Isn't this little felt doll adorable!

I love this Vietnam pendant!

This is something I would like to get myself, perhaps after referral :) The charm reads:
Not flesh of my flesh,
Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it
--- Fleur Conkling Heylinger

This is the sweetest little baby quilt

Mama & Baby bird bracelets... that is so cute!

A few things from Etsy.com that I'm currently loving :)

3 comments:

Jules and Danny said...

I'm liking all of those things... particularly the Vietnam pendant. Save mode means... addition?!?!?!?!?

Amanda said...

Adorable. I love them all!

Meredith said...

Oh how I love Etsy. I may just have to have one of those little dolls!