Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Weekend

Our weekend was spent shoveling snow (Shaune), eating leftovers (Cashew Curry Chicken) and watching hockey (Keaton's game & practice) & football (Wow... what happened?)

Again we were dumped with a ton of snow and it is expected to start melting away by Tuesday, hello wet and soggy front yard.

Keaton's team won on Saturday and today was a practice for the Select Sr. Tikes team. Keaton is improving in leaps and bounds in hockey and I love watching him play. His enthusiasm and team comraderie makes me proud.

Chloe is becoming a rink sister. She runs around the arena while I try my best to watch Keaton's game, mostly I am following her around so she stays in my sights.

We had hoped to go to Ottawa to attend a TET celebration with some other friends from our agency. Because it was Keaton's practice we couldn't make it. Next year we will be going for sure. Jacqueline, you'll have to email me and let me know how it went.

After Keaton's practice today I stopped at a little shop in Stirling and picked up a pair of the cutest Robeez shoes for Baby Girl. I think I could become addicted to these. They were around when Keaton and Chloe were little but I think only Keaton had a pair. Chloe never had the priviledge. I have my eyes on some pink winter bootie ones & a pair that look like black Mary Janes. They were on sale so I may have to run back and get a couple more pairs.

The Superbowl... Sigh. We were cheering for New England... Shaune's team since forever. I can't believe they didn't win. Not that I'm crushed or anything, I'm not a huge football fan. Shaune is walking around the house right now saying "Oh man!" They had an awesome season, regardless... and Tom Brady aint so bad to look at in his tight pants ;) We watched the majority of the game over at Kerri & Matt's and the kids had a blast just running around (inside and out) and playing with their buddies. It was mayhem, just as it always is when our kids get together. Wouldn't have it any other way... well... maybe a little less screeching at the top of their lungs. HA. Thanks K and M for a fun night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha my husband is saying the same thing as he is watching the game, but he wanted the Giants to win.

Unknown said...

Yeah... my hubby hasn't come home yet. He is somewhere probably crying in a beer right now, saying, Why, Why, and How the H&%l did that happen. Sad, sad sad. It is a bad night up here in NE.