Friday, February 15, 2008

I was tagged

Michelle at "And Sam Makes Seven" tagged me... so here I go.

The details:
List 7 random things that people may not know about you. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Warning: This will be boring

1. My favourite mini-series is a tie between 1) North and South (I used to be in love with Ori & fantasized about designing period dresses for the Stars) and 2) Thorn Birds (in which I fell in love with the name Meggie)

2. I was proposed to in a teeny tiny little airplane that had ski's on it for landing in the snow. It was very romantic... and cold.

3. My job is being a stay-at-home-mom. But on the side I get to have the fun job of getting paid for doing what I love - my hobby - Scrapbooking. I currently work for BHG Scrapbooks Etc, Autumn Leaves and Hero Arts Stamps. I'm lucky.

4. I want 4 children. But our house will only hold 3. Maybe we'll have to work on changing that in the coming years.

5. I used to be an Interior Designer. and. hated. the. big. city. life. so. quit.

6. I used to daydream about marrying Clark W. Griswald from the Vacation series. Odd - maybe.

7. I won 3 beer chugging contests on our honeymoon. How's that for revealing too much. Truth is I hate beer, but I can chug them like nobody's business!

Who to tag? In no particular order:
Kelly, Catherine, Bev, Jennifer, April, Renee, Amanda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great facts!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know you love Ori, George, but this war is tearing our families apart--LOL! I loved it too.

p.s I can (well could back in the days) do a keg stand like nobody's business!

M. said...

Not boring at all- I love #6!

Anonymous said...

thinking of you beer chugging makes me laugh!

and Clark Griswald?? you weirdo ;-)

ps. i did my 7, just a different way ...