Friday, February 22, 2008

DTV 7 months

Wow, 7 months our Dossier has been in Vietnam. It is hard to believe how time can fly by so fast and yet seem to be ticking by so slowly at the same time.


To celebrate being 7 months closer to Baby Girl, I bought this sweet little outfit to add to her growing collection of clothes in the closet. Hey, it isn't pink. I'm branching out and am embrassing red this time. I loved this sassy little set so much that I got the same for an upcoming baby shower I'll be attending :)


7 months DTV and 10 1/2 months since we began this journey... wow. I hope things begin to progress soon or Baby Girl will have more clothes than she'll ever get a chance to wear. :)


2 comments:

Catherine said...

Congrats on celebrting being 7 months closer! Fun outfit!

Kristin said...

I LOVE that top! So sweet...

Congrats on being 7 months DTV! How much longer does your agency anticipate your wait will be? I hope you get your referral very soon!