Friday, January 30, 2009

Weird...

...how buying and putting together a highchair on a Friday evening can be so exciting! My how times have changed. We watched Chicken Little tonight for movie night and I put together our new highchair in no time at all.

Another week has gone by without 'the call'. I expected as much though with TET in full swing this past week in Vietnam. I am not sure when things (work) get moving again. I really am hoping that our proposal comes before our Director leaves for Madagascar in a couple weeks. I guess only time will tell. We are trying to not expect a call since who knows when it may come... it will be THE MOST pleasant surprise ever.

It is 945pm and I'm pooped. Going to bed with a good book - pleasant dreams everyone.

2 comments:

The Hines Family said...

I keep checking in to see if you guys have received "the call"--we're excited and praying it's soon! :-)

Samantha said...

Every time I see your Blog has an update I get excited!

Don't worry about Madagascar - our agency director was out of country for our referral and it actually made things go faster because of the different time zones. Everything goes through e-mail these days - she will be able to get you your referral from anywhere in the world.

But I still hope it's before she goes - of course!