Thursday, January 29, 2009

Stroller Shopping Part Deux

Ok... so the Quinny is out. The non-reclining seat was a deal-breaker for me. I fell in love with the color and how cute it was. Haha!

I have had a few people email me recommends for a different stroller and I have looked at it a lot the past couple days and THINK this might be the one. It is sort of mid-range in price - I'm not willing to go any higher than $300 for a stroller.

The Baby Jogger City Mini comes in some fun colors (I think we'd go with red/black) and it is $269 Canadian... of course the extra things like an accessory tray for the baby and a drink holder for the handle bars make the price climbe to over $300 plus all our lovely Ontario taxes. Ouch!



But I've worked my way through 1 travel system stroller, 1 double stroller and 3 umbrella strollers in my day and I'm ready to have something that doesn't fall apart when you try pushing it through a chunky icey parking lot. I like that it is a 3 wheeler but the front wheel is a 360 rotate. It has some storage and I've heard a lot of good reviews.



Again, if you have this one or know about it let me know your opinions. I'm cheap and $300 + tax is alot for me to spend on a stroller that I know will see barf, bananas, diaper droppings and more in its short lifetime.



No comments: