Sunday, January 18, 2009

18 months DTV

Yesterday brought our family to 18 months with our file/dossier in Vietnam. It has been a long road but we are finally seeing some exciting and joyous things on the path ahead. With TET (Vietnamese New Year) approaching I honestly will be quite surprised if we have our child proposal in the next month. Basically everything shuts down for these celebrations. Next year we will begin celebrating this special Vietnamese holiday as a family. Ottawa and Toronto both have big events I think... so we will make the trek either East or West.

On another fun note, my good friend who I used to work in the scrapbook industry with (she is the amazing designer and creater of Mod) is #1 on the Ethiopia list with her agency. She lives in the United States and I miss her terribly. I just think it is a funny coincidence that we are both awaiting our 3rd child... daughters at the same time and we are both #1 on our agency lists finally. Renee, ...love ya girl and you better call me the minute you hear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy 18 months!!! your time has to be coming...i just know it!!

renee is with our agency and we live in the same state! they have been at the top for awhile and i am anxious for them to get some good news! didn't realize that you guys worked together/were friends! such a small world :)

Renee said...

I am SO excited for you guys I just can't explain it!! Does this mean Beach Vacation 2009 or 2010 for all of us?? I'm ready! Wish we were seeing each other at CHA because I miss you too! Your number is on speed dial ;-) ... mine better be on your phone!!