Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Uniting

2 families in 2 different countries... both traveling for one reason - to bring their children home.

Michelle is with the same agency as we are. I have an email friendship with her and got to meet her in person a few wks ago when I went to Jacqueline's in Kingston to meet her daughter. Michelle has had her referral since around Christmas time and yesterday... finally - she became Aimee's mom. Her daughter is so cute and is almost 7 months old. I am following her story closely in case we end up traveling to the same orphanage as she :)

A fellow blogger Angel, who I admire so much is in China right now and has been united with her sweet girl Kaiya. Kaiya is almost 2 yrs old I think. Angel has the cutest video's of Kaiya toddling around the hotel, etc... so adorable!

2 families made possible through faith, hope, love and adoption. I think it is a beautiful thing.

2 comments:

B said...

Count me in for the surproses. I want one too!

Julie and Dean said...

What great news for these families!