Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



I had a great Mom day today. Very low key just the way I like it. I posted some photos over at our family blog if you are interested. We managed one decent photo of me with Keaton and Chloe together. What can I say, I didn't get all dolled up today but oh well... this is me - the way they love me every day :)
Thanks K, C and Shaune for making today special.

And a special shout out to my mom and my mother in law, 2 very special women and very loved mothers and Nana's.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Mother's Day! You and your family are so photogenic. I love the picture.

Julie and Dean said...

What a beautiful picture! Happy Mother's Day. Just think, next year there will be another special someone in the picture ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Angel said...

Happy Mommy's Day. There is a little gift on my blog. :0) Angel

Ange said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

love the picture- happy mothers day :-)

Tracey and Mike said...

What a beautiful picture!
Belated Happy Mother's Day!

p.s. it was nice to meet you the other night - too bad we were at opposite ends of the table & couldn't chat!

becky said...

love that shot of you three!!!