Friday, May 2, 2008

Photo of the Week

Another friday has come and is almost gone!
Our friends Ang and Elm are treating us to dinner out tonight for all the boy clothes Keaton has given their little guys over the years. What a nice surprise! We are going to Earl & Angelo's which I hear is a really tasty restaurant.


For photo of the week... a photo of Little Miss Muffet (aka: Chloe at 6 months old) in her Christening gown (the same one I wore for my Christening many years earlier). I could just kiss that chubby little face all day long... and I used to do just that. She was a wonderful glorious little baby.


Memories!

3 comments:

The Hines Family said...

What a sweet picture--hopefully you'll have another little one in that gown before long! :-)

Julie and Dean said...

She looks like a beautiful porcelin doll.
I, by the way, am guilty of kissing my son's chubby cheeks all day long. It's addicting!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness... What a beautiful baby picture! So sweet!