Sunday, May 11, 2008

GTA Waiting Mommies Night Out - May 08

Last night was a great time. I love gathering with this group of amazing women. We all very different and yet very alike in many ways too. Some of us have children and some are still on their path to motherhood for the first time, but we all share the common bond of understanding what adoption means in our hearts. I wish I could see these women more often, once every 2 months does not seem often enough.
There were some new faces and several Vietnam waiting mom's at this dinner. It was great meeting some girls I have spoken to on email and the phone but had never met in person before :)
I had a delicious meal and enjoyed great company. I can't wait til July's GTAWM dinner :)

Here is a photo Catherine was kind enough to share with me, since I did not take my camera. The women in the photo represent mom's adopting from China, Vietnam and Ethiopia. We had some little gals there too, which always does the heart good to see. They were wonderful and so totally adorable.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

What a great support group to have! Sounds like a fun time.