Sunday, February 1, 2009

Want opinions on Quinny Buzz Wagtail

I just found a killer deal on this stroller (new) but do not know anyone who owns it.
Anyone have thoughts on this... I don't know if I can walk away from this deal. Our local Sears is $449 for the Wagtail and I found it for much cheaper and within driving distance.

Anyhow, I'd love to hear opinions on it. Only draw back I see is that there is very little storage. I will mostly be using this stroller to walk in the summer on a paved couintry road, as well as mall shopping and the occassional crappy snowy icy parking lots in the winter time. I'm not a jogger... and sadly never will be.

It is a damn cute stroller!

6 comments:

Samantha said...

It sure LOOKS pretty...

Catherine said...

No experience but it sure looks and sounds great!!

Catherine said...

Also, just posted your question where I get the best info/suggestions/help. Will keep you posted if I hear anything.

Christine said...

It looks cute! I have never seen one but from the picture, and the description, what looks good about it is that you can have baby facing you (Gabriel will not be out in the mall in his stroller because he can't see us!). And it says that there is a storage bag...so maybe there is good storage. The downsides are that there is no snack tray (we don't have one and now wish we did)and there doesn't seem to be a hood for when it is sunny or rainy. Just my two sense!

Anonymous said...

My sister has the buzz... and her very big almost 3 year old still uses it. It's super easy to push even with one hand and easy to use in shops and at the mall (small wheel base). She has the older model and had a little trouble folding it up but this one looks much easier. Also you can buy bags that attach. I think I got my storage from buggie baskets on ebay and they work out great for my Quinny Zapp (the one that doesn't fold down).

Anonymous said...

Well I own the stroller and i got it for only $349 and the bassinett was $179 it was a killer deal and
my daughter and i both love the stroller it's great