Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Airmiles are good for something...










For us our airmiles accumulate sooooooooooo slow. We rarely shop anywhere that rewards them and so I have had the same airmiles card for over 10 yrs and only have something like 950 miles. Shaune had about double that so we spent his last night on something worthwhile and much needed: LUGGAGE.

My mom gave me luggage a couple years back but it didn't last long - it does take quite a beating at the airports, doesn't it?! So, we knew we would need new luggage for our travels to Vietnam. We got some good luggage in a bright colour (because I like that my luggage 'stands out' and is easy to find on the luggage belt after a long flight)...blue. It has a 10 yr warranty so hopefully it will last us for many more flights in the future.

I for one cannot wait to pack it full for our trip to Vietnam.

1 comment:

Jules and Danny said...

Looking good... Make sure you leave some room to bring back goodies...

Jules