Monday, February 9, 2009

Meeting Benjaminh

My friend made it back from Vietnam with her beautiful son a couple weeks ago. I was excited to finally meet the little guy! Julia had a little get together at her place and myself with Chloe drove up for the chance to see him. He is wonderful - handsome and very full of character I thought with lots of bright facial expressions and love for his momma.

B - congrats on your little boy. I know you are as proud as a peacock of him and so you should be. He is sweet and perfect and YOURS!

5 comments:

Jules and Danny said...

what a gorgeous picture... it was great to get together... we'll have to plan another day...
jules

Diana said...

can't wait until we see pictures of your little one!!

B said...

He is mighty cute...

Michelle said...

I agree. I have been following their blog and find him soooooooooooo adorable. Makes me want to get a little boy.

Renee said...

ohmygoodness he is adorable!!! congratulations to your friend!!