Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thank you Rhonda and Kim and Cari-Anne!

My good friend Rhonda dropped off 2 big bags full of Platex drop in bottles for little Meg to use and a ton of the liners too... all left over from her youngest.
You have just saved me a ton and I love this type of bottle so will definetly be using them.

Also, my friend Kim gave us a wonderful exersaucer for Meg - it is the little Einstein one and I'm sure Meg will enjoy hours of fun in it!

Last but not least I've been meaning to post a thanks to Cari-Anne who works at Walmart here in our city. She doesn't know me and yet came across my blog and felt compelled to donate to the children in the orphanage. She gathered up some wonderful things that I know will be very appreciated by the orphanage. The generosity of strangers sometimes takes my breath away - one person reaching out to help someone else... just because they can and want to. Cari-Anne, you are a special type of person to do that.

Tonight Shaune and I are going to go over some preliminary travel plans and 'budgeting' for while we are away. I heard from Helene today who said we could travel as soon as the beginning of May but then she reminded me that things can change and not to assume - this is just the earliest guess she had. It would be wonderful to travel in less than 3 months but I'm not holding my breath about it. I'm just planning on keeping busy (ball hockey is starting soon and then soccer for both kids) and trying to stay sane :)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

SOOOOO nice!

Yes, please come visit, any day is fine. You could even stay here - but you would need earplugs to sleep through the night!

Jules and Danny said...

Wonderful friends and strangers... and hopefully you travel before the end of May...
j