Thursday, March 19, 2009

No photos

Boo hoo.
The bad news is Monica was unable to get any photos of Meg or even see her because Meg was out seeing the doctor at the time of Monica's visit. I'm so sad - I was so hoping to see her face. I now am worried and wondering what would of had her out for a doctor visit.

The good news was that the reason Monica couldn't stay long at the orphanage is because it is under construction and hopefully getting a clean up (it needs one). Hopefully conditions will begin to improve. This is a photo of her orphanage from yesterday (courtesy of Monica).

7 comments:

B said...

That is really too bad. I'm sorry to hear you couldn't get a glimpse of your sweet girl. Hopefully the agency can shed some light on her Dr. visit for you in the next few days.

Ellie said...

Oh how I wish you could have gotten to see a new picture of Meggie.

Julie and Dean said...

I know how disappointing it is.
But just think, you will have Meg home with you in no time.
I wouldn't worry about the doctor's visit but can you call your agency for an update to rest your mind??
SP was in the hospital the day we picked him up at the orphanage. I had no idea and almost passed out, but all was ok. Don't worry.

Michelle said...

Hi Leslie,

So sorry and sad to read "No Photos". Don't worry too much about the Dr's visit. Aimée went to the Dr's several times for routine examinations and immunizations. Her visit may just mean that the orphanage is staying on top of things and that is very good. I am glad to hear that the new director has already begun making changes in the orphanage. Bless little Meg! Hopefully, you will get another opportunity to see her real soon.

M. said...

Oh, crud- How disappointing! I know how much you were looking forward to seeing those pictures. I'll bet the Dr. visit was just a routine check-up and nothing to worry about, but as others have already suggested, maybe your agency will have some information to put your mind at ease?

I'm hoping that very soon you'll be holding your precious girl in your arms!

Renee said...

oh bummer, sorry Leslie!!! I know you were looking forward to those pictures.

Tara said...

OH....I'm so sorry Leslie!