Tuesday, March 24, 2009

No flash



Another week for I love Faces and this week the theme is "no flash"... i have a bazillion photos to chose from since I avoid the flash like the plague - but this is the first one that caught my eye so I am going with it for the KIDS SECTION:

















...and my cousin Crystal will probably want to kill me but I love this photo of her on our annual Thanksgiving haywagon ride... partaking in a shot of Butterscoth Ripple, so this is my entry for the ADULT SECTION:



8 comments:

alpinekleins said...

Great job! Love the child one - the ethereal look, one of my favorites:)

Kristin K

Melissa said...

Your child's entry is beautiful!! Love the coloring and his smile is so sweet! Your adult entry is so funny! I'm sure it brings back so many memories of what must have been a great time.

Amanda said...

BOth of those pictures are really fantastic!!

You sure take great pictures!

God bless-
Amanda

Crystal said...

Both pictures are great!!! I love the one of your cousin, LOL : )

Unknown said...

These are great shots! The light on the kid entry is fantastic :-) congrats!

Diana said...

Yay I see Keaton's picture made it into the top 11 kids pics!!! At no surprise at all!! Congrats

Carebear said...

Congrats on being picked this week! Both photos are great, but I see why Amy loved your kid entry. The colors are wonderful!

Unknown said...

Wow. I love both of your pictures! I can see why Amy picked you as her top pick : ). Really fun entries! Do you have something all lined up for pouting this week?