Sunday, April 13, 2008

Yay for me...

Okay, I am really excited about this and I'm going to finally share my news. I love working with Scrapbooks Etc magazine and I was asked this week to take on a more key role with the magazine. To say I'm excited would be an understatement... I have wanted to be a Contributing Editor for a few years now. I'm really proud to be part of such a great magazine.

So... I will work from home and keep doing what I do... but more of it. Here is Michelle's announcement on the Better Homes and Gardens blog site. Reading it makes me feel very GIDDY. :)
=================================

shout out to our new contributing editor
Posted 4/13/2008 2:55 PM CDT
Hola! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I just wanted to stop by and let y'all know we have a sparkly new contributing editor! Leslie Lightfoot has been a longtime scrapbook designer for Scrapbooks etc., and most recently she has been tagged as one of our photography bloggers and as part of the Gadget Girl duo with Erica Hernandez (see her in action in the July issue, which hits newsstands June 10). We're super excited to bring her on in a more permanent capacity! Welcome, Leslie!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay Leslie!! I am so excited for you!!!

Catherine said...

Way to go Leslie!!! Well deserved! Have fun with your new role and position.

Meredith said...

Congratulations! That sounds like a dream job!!

Amanda said...

Wow! Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

Kelly said...

That is really cool. Congrats!

Jess and Paul said...

So cool!

Ange said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a dream job!

The Hines Family said...

Congratulations! How fun! :-)

klpriestley said...

Congrats Leslie! Very exciting for you! Enjoy every minute of it!

Kristin said...

Congrats! Yay for you!

M. said...

Congrats! That's my favorite scrapping magazine. How exciting!

Jennifer said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

Julie and Dean said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations!! JMD

Anonymous said...

that IS great news! so happy for you friend!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is great news!

angie said...

wow...congrats!! you are so talented and i know you will do great :)