Thursday, April 24, 2008

A little fun

I saw this over at another bloggers site and thought I'd play along too.

Answer the following:
I am: hoping that Lost is a new episode tonight?
I think: about when we might get 'the call'...way too much.
I know: 'the call' will come at the perfect time, I need to find patience and peace in that.
I wish: I had more patience ;)
I hate: HATE
I miss: the ocean
I fear: things out of my control.
I feel: anxious, hopeful, pessimistic and grateful... all rolled into one.
I hear: silence. 3:35 pm, 15 minutes more of quiet before the kiddies tear into the house. i prefer noise to silence most the time.
I crave: FOOD. naughty food. I'm on a 'diet'.
I wonder: if our daughter in Vietnam is born yet?
I love: my life.
I ache: for how unfair life can be/seem for some.
I care: about children all over the world.
I always: bite my nails. dangit!
I am not: physically fit. i need to remedy that.
I sing: in the mini van. loud ;)
I cry: when i'm happy. when i'm sad. when i watch oprah.
I don't always: act the way i know i should
I write: here and on my family blog
I win: the love of an amazing family
I lose: a few pounds this week i hope.
I never: go a day without saying I LOVE YOU
I listen: to a variety of stuff.
I am scared: of not measuring up to my own expectations of myself
I need: to feel important to the people who are important to me.
I think: being the mom to 3 children will be amazing. tiring, trying at times but most definetly the most amazing trip of my life :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved reading this, girlie- i miss you!!! i'd like to say how excited I am to possibly see you in chicago summer, but i really hope i don't see you ;-)