Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Off to see the Falls

Niagara Falls, Canada that is. Shaune has a conference so we are tagging along. It is about a 3.5 hr drive. I'm hoping it will be fun and the kids and I can get out and see some of the sites while Daddy is working :)

Beats staying home I say.

Staying here, Hilton Fallsview - anyone stayed here, is it close to Clifton Hills and the tourist section of Niagara Falls?

We took the kids many years ago... when Chloe was a baby. Keaton was only 3 and says he doesn't remember seeing the big spectacular Niagara Falls... so I'm looking forward to showing them both. We'll probably hit a few cheesy tourist traps too and I'm considering taking them on the Maid of the Mist - if it is warm enough.



I'll check in at some point. Happy Wednesday to you all.


3 comments:

Jules and Danny said...

You'll have a blast. I still love the falls... and one of my favourite places on earth is the Butterfly Conservatory in NOTL.

Anonymous said...

have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the falls! I have always loved it there!