Monday, June 1, 2009

Telling the kids

Well, I'm finally getting around to uploading the video we took on the day we got our referral... way back on Feb. 20th! I don't know if I'll share the video of Shaune and I opening her photos for the first time, kinda personal and teary (happy tears of course)... but the video of us telling the kids once they were home for the day is adorable (but long).

To watch Part 1 below, be sure to pause the music playlist on the right hand sidebar.

My kids are funny and crazy!

Part 1:





...and Part 2:







I love this photo I took of Keaton after the video was shut off... slowly looking through all her photos. Smitten I'd say!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet. Your kids are adorable. Thanks for posting this, I really loved seeing their reactions.

Diana said...

Les & Shaune
That was so sweet. I know they are super excited to be getting Meg as a sister. And Meg will be so thrilled to have them as siblings!!
Sweet video!!
Xo Diana

Tara said...

WAHHHHH.....this is the BEST!!! I LOVE all the things kids think of (and at the most opportune times - like "C" on the toilet)!!! You MUST be so excited now (not like you haven't been up to now) to travel....

4 more sleeps...

Sara said...

This is precious. I'm so happy that you caught it all on camera. You will all cherish this forever -- especially Meg. :) Safe travels.

Dawn said...

How great that you took the video!