Sunday, June 7, 2009

What a day!

The day was in a word: AMAZING. It was super hot and the rain didn't come and we spent many hours in a big van transporting us here and there. I will take the time soon to summarize this special day but we still haven't gotten our room service and I'm ready for bed. Shaune and Meg are both asleep now. Meg is wonderful, beautiful, fun and so sweet. This was such an emotional day and I can't wrap it up into a couple paragraphs... so until I have time I will just say: We are in love. She is perfect. She is so little and she already has us wrapped around her little tiny finger.



I have more photos to share but wordpress (where I've been posting photos and private entries) is not working tonight for me. If (or when) it gets up I will share.
:)

8 comments:

Diana said...

She looks amazing !! Dalton says she is soooo cute!! Congradulations!!

B said...

Can hardly wait. If there is any way I can help with posting to wordpress let me know.

Renee said...

I am so happy for you guys!!!!

Jules and Danny said...

Adorable... now I have to try out the other photos on wordpress...
j

Tara said...

I'm so excited for you....AMAZING experience, it is! BEAUTIFUL photo(s). THANKS SO MUCH for taking your time (which is SO limited, I know) to share!!! *hugs to you & your sweet baby girl*

M. said...

I'm so happy that your sweet baby girl is finally in your arms! Congrats and blessings to your family! Enjoy her.

Kelli said...

So glad you have her in your arms! Congratulations!!!

Letizia said...

Congratulations!! Her eyes are incredibly beautiful. What a sweet, sweet face.

Letizia