Sunday, June 7, 2009

Its 730am

...the start of our first full day with Meg. My how things can change in the span of 24 hrs! She did great her first night. She is still sleeping right now at 730am! Oh my! I don't expect that to last - a very overwhelming day for her yesterday so she has to sleep it off probably.
She woke 2x in the night (i think, i'm a bit foggy on it) and at 3:30am when she woke up she thought she wanted to stay up and coo and play for about 1/2 hour - we let her of course. She is so precious. I'm just looking in on her as she lay sleeping in her pink and white crib (courtesy of the Somerset) and she is so very tiny.

On today's agenda: we have a doctor's appt with Dr. Jonathan - she is wheezy and rattles a bit when she breathes - all things we expected after her long bout' in the hospital. After talking with Loan and remembering back to how gravely ill Meg was - we feel so blessed to have her. She is such a gift and we will love her so much.

Well, since I started this post we've had a few 'delay's - Meg woke up for the day at 7:45a.m. and we just bathed her(not an easy task let me tell you). So now we will go enjoy our day.

Kids: We love you and miss you so much. I can't wait for you to meet Meg, you will love her and get a kick out of her expressions and funny antics for sure!

Bye for now.

3 comments:

Tara said...

YAY...I've been stalking and finally! So happy and excited for your first full day with Meg!!! Have fun and don't forget to take lots of photos!!!

Diana said...

Thanks for sharing Les. How special. When are they planning your g & R ceremony? Have a great !1st day!!

Julie and Dean said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Somerset in HCMC. That is my favorite hotel EVER. I cannot wait to go back in a few years and stay there. ENJOY every second (as I am sure you already are).
Glad to hear Meg is sleeping and doing well. Congratulatins again and I'll be hanging tight for your next post :)