Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More thank yous...

Sarah, Aaron, Adah and Tom-tom... thank you for the special surprise gift box of treats for the kids at the orphanage. We have already got them in our donation suitcase and I know the orphanage will appreciate such great stuff.

Tara, my friend - thank you for your gift to Vietnam's children. We continue to put all monetary donations away for when we travel and trust me, this will make a big difference = buying things like formula and essentials for the orphanage over in Vietnam is much cheaper than buying it here. I will never forget how supportive you have been to me during this journey. I hope your own journey starts to flourish soon and we can begin celebrating your anticipation of a new child in your family to love!

Kelli - I got your package last week and am sending you a big hug. Scabies med's are so expensive to an orphanage and the tubes you mailed me, along with other helpful things will be much appreciated at Meg's orphanage.

I'm writing thank you's as they come so I don't forget... I'm a forgetful person. I just want everyone to know how wonderful they have been - it means a lot!