Sunday, October 21, 2007

Scary!




Today is our annual Halloween party. We invite all our children's little friends & all our friends and kids and we are expecting about 60 + this year. We rent a hall. We dress up (well, the kids do - and Shaune and I may be the only adults dressed up) & it is fun. This year we are having a clothing drive for the orphanages in Vietnam.

Us, along with another family that is adopting from Vietnam are collecting new and some gently used clothing (as well as bottles, etc) and will begin to send a big box over in the coming months. When we travel we will take a lot of it over and if anyone reading this in my area (Toronto to Ottawa, Ontario) that would like to help in taking a box over when you travel to adopt, please contact me. My email is llightfoot@frontierwireless.ca

The more we get sent over with families traveling before us, the more we can continue to collect things the orphanages need.

The scary witch in the photo is ME. Cute, aren't I? LOL!

This photo was from last years party. I will star as the same witch again this year - My son said to me today "Mom, how come you always have to be a witch?" I laughed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that does not even look like you- freaky! hope you have fun at your party!

Anonymous said...

Hope that it was a great party and it really sounds like fun!