Sunday, October 7, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Day

to everyone. Yes, here in Canada we get turkey NOW. Yesterday we went to my Uncle Milton and Aunt Judy's up in the county for a great day - we had a 2-3 hr haywagon ride with over 50 people and 2 haywagon-fulls. I think we finally ate supper (and a good one!) at 7:30pm. The kids had a blast.
I kept thinking of all I have to be thankful for. And I kept hoping that next year our little girl will be home for Thanksgiving too.

Today, another feast. Yum.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :-)

bluefairy said...

Happy TURKEY Day!!!!!!!! We're eating our turkey at my sister's, I guilted her into inviting us....but I needed my turkey fix!!!I hope you guys have a lovely long weekend!

Living to Love said...

Sooo, Im jealous!! I am ready for Thanksgiving. But, since Brandon and I are starting a new workout routine this morning, I guess it won't hurt to hold off a little !!

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving (one day late!) i love turkey!