Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I love Halloween



It is the 'child'ish side in me coming out. I love dressing up, and I love dressing the kids up. This photo I just stumbled across on my old computer... Keaton (our oldest) and his first Halloween, as a Tom Arma Skunk. Man, I loved that costume. He was 10 months old and crawling like crazy by then and he looked so cute crawling around with the skunk tail behind him. Chloe was a sweet pea for her first Halloween but i don't have a photo of her on my computer wearing it... too lazy to scan. Trust me - she was so adorable in it!

If you have kidlets at home, what are they wearing this year for Halloween? Better yet, give me some suggestions for easy and fun adult costumes - since I need to dress up for our party this year but don't have any creative thoughts on what to be.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No kids and no costume ideas BUT I love that picture!

Diana said...

Love that picture of k.. Adorable then too! I'm dressing up on Friday night, fun for the kiddies....as a zombie nurse that goes whako!! of course Dalton's idea! Can't wait for your party!

Heather said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! :)

Kristin said...

Love the picture, as always! No suggestions for the costume, but you're so creative, I'm sure you'll come up with something great!

The Hines Family said...

I love the skunk costume! Good luck with your adoption! It sounds like you're at the same place we are--waiting! :-)

mellow & yellow said...

Hi there,
Thanks for checking out my blog! Nice to meet you. I called my agency and was told that there is now a series of wait lists, they said it would take "longer". I called the other agency in BC and was given the numbers that you saw. Both agencies are working with TDH orphanage through Quebec. I know nothing of Ont issues, however I am from Toronto so a little shout out there!

Anonymous said...

Oh man that picture is cute!! What an adorable skunk! Jackson has a turtle and skunk costume this year, so we'll be having a few days of Halloween around here!

Lynne M said...

I love Halloween too! And I'm going to miss it this year since we'll be in Vietnam. Enjoy it for me. Totally dig the skunk too.