Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Saigon Restaurant

Ah, my favourite restaurant. I eat there at least 1x a week. I love it and my children really love it. (They choose it over McDonalds any day.)

Last night I met up with a new on-line friend adopting from the same agency as we are. Jacqueline lives in Kingston which is only an hour away and it was so great finally getting together and meeting over some yummy Vietnamese food. We seem to have a lot in common and I 'm excited to have someone close by that will have a similar family to ours. We are both basically DTV at the same time and we are hoping we will travel together, although who knows at this point.

J - it was great meeting you and your friend. Lets do it again soon!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Sounds like fun! Is the Saigon restaurant in your city? If so, I'll have to check it out sometime when I'm there or passing through.

So glad you were able to meet someone from your agency that you have so much in common with!

The Hines Family said...

How fun! I have never had Vietnamese food--I've got to give it a try!

Anonymous said...

It is great to meet new people! Sounds like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

How cool! It's so fun meeting other families in similar parts of the adopting process, especially when you can meet them in real life!

Jacqueline Miller said...

Hi Leslie,

Hey, I like your post for October 31. I was expecting to see Hallowe'en pictures and got to read about our dinner instead. I had fun, too. It felt like we had already met. Ah, the wonder of the Internet. Talk to you soon.

Jacqueline