Sunday, December 2, 2007

Annual Christmas Card

I have been doing our Christmas Cards digitally now for 3 years. It makes for super quick cards to send out to family and friends. I just have them printed at 4x6" and send them out inside our regular Christmas cards, where I can write longer messages to our loved ones.
Getting a photo of K & C together is next to impossible, Keaton is always smiling and Chloe is always making a funny face or pushing her brother away. lol. I don't have to tell you which one loves the camera and which one does not!

So... I just used 2 photos I love - one of each of them. Side by side it struck me how much they are starting to look alike. The eyes, I guess. Anyhow, the digital kits are all from 2peas and a mish-mash of several of my favourites.


Next year there will be 3 beautiful children on our Christmas card photo, and even more reason for the happiest of holidays. I hope and pray that she will be home with us long before Christmas 2008.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that card! Thanks for the link, I'm not familiar with digital scrapbooking, but I'm going to check it out.

kristin said...

i LOVE these two photos... gorgeous kids! :)

Ange said...

That card is great! What a beautiful family you have. I hope that the addition to your family comes long before the holidays next year. That would be wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I need to evolve and figure out the digital world of scrapping. Please help.

Love the card.

Kristin said...

Love it, love it, love it!

I'm hoping I get the chance to sit down this weekend and try out some of the PS actions you sent. Thanks so much for taking the time to send them! I can't wait to play!

Anonymous said...

love the card- can you get started on mine now?? ;-) there better be lots of new babies around next christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

your girls are gorgeous. I can't wait to see your third!

Leslie & Shaune said...

pickel your comment made me giggle. the girl on the right is my son keaton... (long) hockey hair!