Friday, November 30, 2007

FPF's are starting now


FPF you ask?
Well, all this waiting has me with very little to talk about on here. The wait is sure to last MANY more months so for when I run out of things today, I'll throw a photo at you.

FPF = Favourite/Funny/or Fab Photo Fridays. Now, lots of other bloggers are doing this and I like seeing peices of them and their photos - so I'm copying them. Simple as that. And... heaven knows I have enough photos to last me every friday til eternity.


So... here is my first ever FPF. It is an oldie... Keaton on October 31st, 2004 - enjoying the leaves. Fall is my most favourite time of the year. Here in Ontario it is so beautiful! Side note: my adorable boy got himself on the cover of Scrapbooks Etc Magazine with this photo. He has grown sooooooooo much since this photo, I barely recognize him here. I love this kids enthusiasm for life, that has not changed over the years one bit :) Behind his back in this photo is a hand full of leaves... and he threw them at me too!

2 comments:

angie said...

yea! i love your pictures and can't wait to see more of them!

your little guy is so handsome :)

Renee said...

love the photo!!