Friday, November 2, 2007

Any of you scrapbookers?

If you are... so am I. This weekend (today) starts the launch of Better Homes and Gardens "Scrapbooks Etc Magazine' Scrap-a-faire. It is basically a huge on-line scrapfest with a TON of on-line classes by many of the top scrapbookers who work with Scrapbooks Etc magazine.
I am hosting a chat in a 1/2 hr if anyone scrapbooks and wants to say hello - you will need to register first. Check out this link: http://www.scrapafaire.com/ and you can look over all the classes available and only pay for the ones you are interested in.
My class is part of the Seven-in-one class, 7 of the creative team members of past and present each teach a class in this series. Mine is showing how to create decorative glass slides with clear label paper and some imagination... super easy stuff and really cool looking!

Anyhow, I figured I may have some readers that are scrapbookers, if not - you may be soon - I started after my first son came along and have been doing it ever since (6 yrs).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot be there but know exactly what you are talking about! I have got that magazine for years, ok maybe 2 but still!