Wednesday, November 7, 2007

On our way

to Disney!!! Hard to believe we are finally taking the kids to Disney. If our packing tendencies are any indication of what we will pack for Vietnam, we are in trouble. 4 big suitcases for 2 big people and 2 little people. plus 4 carry-ons. How crazy is that?
By the time we packed princess costumes, pirate costumes, formal wear, casual wear, etc., the amt of luggage we had was overwhelming. Oh well, at least we shouldnt' have to do laundry ;)

We are flying out of Rochester. It is a lot cheaper to fly out of NY than to fly out of Toronto... so we endured a bit longer drive (and snow!) to get here. I saw a Target on the way so we are headed there now (yahoo - no Targets in Ontario!)

I hope I come home to many more bloggy friends referrals and good news. I remember when we first started the adoption I secretly hoped we might even have our referral (wishful thinking mostly) by our trip but that is not going to be the case. Now I'm hopeful for spring maybe.

I can't wait to see the kids at Walt Disney World for the first time and then I am so anxious to kick back and float around the Caribbean with a fruity alcohol concoction and lots of fun along the way.

Chow~Leslie

7 comments:

Heather said...

Have a wonderful trip!

Catherine said...

Have a GREAT time! I love everything Disney! Looking forward to hearing of all the fun you'll have there with your kiddies!

Anonymous said...

I want to go, please! Someday I hope to take my kids!

Karen Wall said...

I am looking forward to seeing a lot of great disney pics of your family in the near future!!

Anonymous said...

have fun!! wish we were going with you (well, not on the boat haha but on vacation!!) miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have a wonderful time at Disney! I'm so jealous!

Unknown said...

Hope you are having a great time!!!