Saturday, December 15, 2007

Photo of the Week

Okay, it seems Fridays always zoom past and I'm forgetting to do my Friday Photo - so I guess I'll call it photo of the week instead, surely i can remember once a week if i don't have to do it on a specific day. :)

I found this photo this morning and although it is kinda blurry I love it. Love how excited Shaune is and encouraging. Chloe's first day walking. We wondered if she'd ever bother. She was just shy of 16 months old, she certainly took her time about it. But she was so proud of herself when she finally gave it a try and succeeded. This seems like a century ago, but was really not THAT long ago - October 10, 2004.

Now I can't get her to stay still :)

2 comments:

Carissa said...

I love that picture! SO cute!

Paula said...

What a cute photo. I can see why it would be one of your faves