Monday, December 31, 2007

Hard to resist

Buying something as simple as a baby sleeper (see previous post) and giving myself "permission" to start buying for her has opened the floodgates, perhaps. I was shopping for Chloe this morning on my favourite online site and found these 2 things for Baby girl, I love Baby Lulu on baby girls.

http://www.forgetmenotkids.com/Baby-Lulu-Florentine-Paisley-Tiered-Dress_p_0-5461.html

























http://www.forgetmenotkids.com/Baby-Lulu-Hyacinth-Garden-Elizabeth-LS-Dress_p_0-6342.html
























...and just so Chloe doesn't feel left out (honestly, she could care less!), I've had my eye on this Trish Scully set and it went on for 40% off so I had to get it for her for Spring (or maybe Easter - it is usually still pretty chilly here at Easter time). Sales & Free Shipping got the better of me today.


http://www.forgetmenotkids.com/Trish-Scully-Moulon-Rouge-Pleated-A-Line-and-Sweater-Set_p_0-6148.html



4 comments:

Carissa said...

Those are the cutest dresses!

Amanda said...

Super cute website! Thanks for sharing.

Renee said...

adorable! i just bookmarked that site!!

i have one dress I *had* to buy from Old Navy for our new baby girl- I could not pass it up!

Tara said...

So cute....okay, your kids are the cutest dressed kids there are! I admit it...I'm envious and I'm lazy!!! I only live for Old Navy & The Childrens Place for Noah's clothes because their cheap, convenient and practical....aka, I'm lazy!!! Until that day...I will AWWWWW at your beautifully dressed children!

Oh and by they way - you're making me ITCH for a little girl (I guess I know where I can find CUTE 2nd hand clothes - kidding)!!!