Sunday, September 30, 2007

Today




...we paint.


Shaune is just getting started. I'm letting him handle most of this. The bunk beds almost did me in (yes, I hate painting and am complaining about painting a simple little bunk bed). The colour is bok choy. You can 't really tell in this photo - the yellow walls behind it were the original colour of Chloe's room that gosh-darn-it did not match her & baby girl's new bedding. The colour is actually pretty mellow and groovy, I am liking it with the stark white furniture. It's definetly going to need 2 coats - darn it!

I am enjoying watching the room transform, even if it isn't THAT different from the original yellow. Paint is a wonderful thing - as long as I'm not the one painting.

I don't think Shaune enjoys it much more than me :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone has been busy!

Anonymous said...

I love the color. Very happy green.

Anonymous said...

hey-
I went to email you the password to my blog and lost your email- can you email me another comment? When you comment your email shows up in my comments....

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love to watch your husband complete things on your to-do list?!? We're so lucky!

I love the color, too!

Anonymous said...

yay for Shaune painting.. can you send him here next?? can't wait to see the girls' room all finished!