Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Fun vibrant colours!



Chloe and baby Lightfoots bunk bed bedding came in the mail today... it is awesome. I am so glad I got it. I think we will have to repaint Chloe's room but oh well... something to keep us busy and our minds off the wait, right?!


If anyone likes this bedding, I have to tell you that Teri at Kukunest was really helpful and nice to deal with. Great customer service and it got to me quickly even though it was coming from West Coast USA to Ontario Canada :) She even threw in some really cute felt hair barrettes for the baby - they are so adorable! The funny thing is I did not realize she owned this hair accessory online store... I remember my friend Tara posting a link to it over a year ago and I picked a bunch of favourites I liked but then never got around to buying them. Fast forward many months and I order bedding from her and find out she is the same gal/owner. I love that! Thanks Teri for the Giddy Giddy hair barrettes, they are so fantastically cute, I will definetly be ordering some more!!

I cannot wait to put the bedding all on tonight and for Chloe to try it out :) Maybe it will keep her in her bed all night?




8 comments:

Jo said...

I am so loving that bedding, I am thinking about ordering it and just saving it until Cami is in a big girl bed. Her room is that blueish color in it so no painting for me!!!! YEAH.

How much are the hair clips? I could not find the prices.

Jo said...

$8 each, YIPE!!!! ;) I still might have to order her some because the are very cute.

Thanks for the info!!!

Kelly said...

I love that bedding! You asked about Lucy's hairbows and I get them at a store in Little Rock called Shoe Connection. Totally random, I know. I always have people asking about her bows and there is no website or anything, so unless you will be in Little Rock, I am of no help. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Their room is going to look adorable!! love those giddy giddy clips!

S. said...

that beding is just beautiful.

and I have one of those ladybug barettes, they seem like they will actually work even with not much hair--which my baby doesn't have!

You know, wal-mart also sells basic hairbows that look like the ones from boutiques-I was always bad and would switch around the colors (they come in 3s) to get the ones I want.

Jill and Jaap said...

Very pretty!

Emily said...

CUTE. i def. need a few of those clips for lulu!

Anonymous said...

I know this post is like a month old, but I'm catching up on your journey, and I have to comment on the awesome bedding you chose! I love it! And, I love the hair clips, too...maybe I'll try and make some. What else do I have to do with my time during the long wait? :-)

By the way, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving comments!