Thursday, August 30, 2007

Shopping in Minnesota (Mall of America)

I'm headed to Minnesota next week for the MOA Scrapfest. I'm working the show and love that we shop every night in this fantastic mall. I am wondering if there are readers out there from this area and if there is a place in the mall where they'd sell Paper lanterns. I really want to get them bought and 'finish' the room in the next few weeks. I hate half-finished projects (although they are the story of my life). I also plan on hitting the Oilily store (I missed it last time) and Hanna Andersson... I only wish I knew a ball park size so I could start buying cute little baby clothes. That will have to wait though... so I'll hopefully find some fun stuff for their room.

Give me a shout if you know of anywhere in that area or that mall ...
thanks!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm working on it for you but my friend is away for the weekend. If she's checking email I'll let you know what she says. She lives a mere 5 mins from MOA so knows it very well!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! A Minnesota transplant here who has TONS of mall experience and I thought I'd stop by the MOA on Saturday morning to browse through. (not registered but lots of eye candy through the hallways!) Anywoo. I can't think of any place there that has them. I bought ours at Pearl River Market in NYC (soho). I know they have a website and you can order them. Google Pearl River and soho and I bet it comes up. They are cheap too! :) Good Luck! Sara