Sunday, August 12, 2007

Looking for bedding

So, Chloe now has bunk beds in her room. We are painting them white and I'm buying the mattresses tomorrow for them. She is excited and keeps talking about her baby sister who will some day reside in the bottom bunk. I need to buy bedding and so I've been scouring the internet looking for something that screams YES to me. So far I've found two options and they are both so adorable. Of course her wall colour doesn't match either so I'd have to repaint her room and I won't tell you just how much I hate to paint.

So far, its between these two bedding sets and I will have to buy 2 of everything for the bunk beds.

http://www.kukunest.com/browse_lantern.php
and
http://www.kukunest.com/browse_aroundworld.php

if anyone has other suggestions of cute little girl quilts/duvets/comforter sets I'd love suggestions. I'd like to buy them in the coming week or so. Chloe needs to get back in her own bed :)

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Both are adorable! I like the first one best but that could be because I have a couple of friends who have bought it. One has already finished her daughter's room as SHE'S MEETING HER DAUGHTER IN 7 HOURS!!!!! Way too cool!!! Her little girl is 3 1/2 so she went directly to decorating a big girl room for her.

Have fun decorating! Would you like me to check with my other friend and see where she found the bedding and if it was a better price? Just let me know.

Happy decorating...well, except for the painting part. Not my favourite either and I have some to do this week. *ugh!*

Michael and Tammy said...

I love both of them!! I guess it depends what colour you are more fond of for the walls? I love the two little girls on the pillowcase of the first one but I love all the pink and aqua blue on the second one - hard decision. I always love the quilts at Pottery Barn Kids!! You can look at it on line through the American site and Canada carries most of the same stuff!! They always have really cute stuff!

Happy painting!!

Ange said...

I really like the first one, so cute!. Good find on the bedding, I'm sure which ever one you choose will be perfect.

Jill and Jaap said...

WOW!! Those are cute!