Thursday, June 21, 2007

The sights of Vietnam




























































































Here is a wonderful link to amazing photographs (over 700 to be exact) of Vietnam's beautiful and vast landscapes, as well as a glimpse into Vietnamese culture, the warm & friendly people of the county, and what we are looking so forward to visiting when we finally travel to bring our child home. I looked at all these photos with such awe and enthusiam... it will be quite the journey. I am falling in love with this country - the more I read and see about it. I know visiting will be one of the highlights of my life. It will be a blessing to visit a place so far away, so different from here in Canada and yet so universally the same in many ways. I hope we will have a chance to really learn while we are there and really get to know the people.
Until then I'll continue pouring over the internet looking for ways to feel connected to this part of my life and the future it holds.
http://www.terragalleria.com/scripts/dbsearch.php?o=&new=n&s=21&row=4&col=5&d=tiny&q=vietnam&t=allp1&p=&a=1&row=4&col=5&d=tiny&q=vietnam&t=allp1&p=&a1&row=4&col=5&d=tiny&q=vietnam&t=allp1&p=&a=
Again, take a look at the site if you have a chance. If you love photography or world geography & travel, you could spend hours looking over the photos. There are a lot of beautiful photos of China here as well, for my China mom-to-be friends :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish we could travel there together with the families!! :-)