Friday, June 22, 2007

Olivia's Video

A month ago (or maybe a bit more) I joined a Waiting Mommies group for the Greater Toronto Area. Yes, I know I am no where near Toronto (unless you count 2+ hours east of it 'close') but luckily they welcomed me with open arms and I am meeting and getting to know so many wonderful adoptive moms. Many are adopting through China and some are adopting with Vietnam. At the latest dinner I attended at the Pickel Barrel I was lucky enough to sit beside Debbie, who had her daughter Olivia along with her. Olivia had been home from China with Deb and her husband for 1+ months at the time of the dinner. She is an adorable little girl and had me enchanted.
Debbie had this video made and has it linked from her blog (see my side bar for her blog information). I thought I'd share it here, because quite frankly - it makes me giddy to watch it every time. It is a great video showing their journey to China to bring home their beautiful girl, Olivia.

Check it out here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aN6A9zHRTE

No comments: